Tuesday 28 June 2016

"Try it"

Graham, the proxy boy, stopped outside my hideout. I got ready for a fight but he instead threw a Ziploc bag full of a weird substance at me. "Try it! Meet them!"

The stuff is weird, sort of crystals, orangey in colour. It smells sort of musty, maybe chemically? I wish I had a means of testing it. Without ingesting it in any way, I mean. That would be a bad idea. And I'm not even sure what he means by "try it". Smear it on the wall? Season food? Who the fuck knows.

5 comments:

  1. You found out his name?

    Also...I think trying an unknown substance is a seriously bad life choice, especially when given to you by someone saying "meet them." Sounds like you've ended up with a hallucinogen, or something that'll incapacitate you for someone to snatch you.

    You could always try to catch a rat or something and feed it to that? Not humane, but it could save your life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way am I going to take it.

      He introduced himself to me formally, actually. Before hitting me with a frying pan. It was odd to say the least.

      Delete
    2. Good choice. Maybe he'll tell you more if you ask?

      Sounds like a few of my friendships, at least he isn't trying to kill you.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, no, don't try it, bad choice. I agree with carter, try feeding it to some animals, or something among those lines.

    I would offer help, but I am currently not capable to transport anything to my location, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure sending an unknown substance to you would be a bad idea. I'm scared to touch the stuff. I worry it might be explosive or something.

      Delete